Spring Gully PS – Team China

Just another global2.vic.edu.au site

Olivia

Planning Museum Shaghai
Only 1 day and 17 hours to go and I’m super duper excited!!! πŸ™‚ I can’t wait!!! πŸ˜€

Hi!!!! I am so excited!!! We leave in three days and I can’t wait!!! I’M SOOOO HAPPY!!! πŸ™‚ I’ll miss everyone sooo much!!! Pearl Tower

With 10 days to go I’m quite nervous and elated. I can’t wait until we get to see the Pearl Tower and the Science and Technology Museum, although I’m a bit nervous about going into the city with all of those people. I’m a tinsy winsy tiny bit worried about theft. I got a lecture from my uncle telling me to know what and what not to eat. “You might see something that you think looks really delicous, but you have to know what you are eating because you might be eating bull’s testicles.” His words not mine.

My last post is on a new page called SUnday.

We’ve all had an amazing time in Shanghai but I can’t wait to see ,

“Olivia”

1. May 21st, 2014 at 8:10 pm      Reply Nic Boyle Says:

Agh! It’s so exciting but I’m going to miss you like crazy! Be sure to bring me home some presents πŸ˜‰
    And don’t listen to him. How do you know that bulls testicles aren’t the best thing you’ve ever had till you try them!

2. May 21st, 2014 at 8:13 pm      Reply Wayne Robins Says:

Good one Liv Da will be watching you keep in touch love DA & JUlie

3. May 22nd, 2014 at 9:36 am      Reply Ali Torney Says:

WOW Livvy it’s getting close now !! you’re going to have a wonderful time !!! Can’t wait to read all your exciting adventures !!!

4. May 23rd, 2014 at 6:50 am      Reply Wayne Robins Says:

Not many sleeps to go .you have a great time DA cant wait to hear from you

5. May 23rd, 2014 at 10:36 am      Reply Lila and Graeme Andrews Says:

Isn’t it exciting Liv. We wish you needed someone to carry your bags! You just make sure that you hang onto your bag at all times when you are out and about and you will be fine. We are looking forward to following you.
    Love Nana & Poppy

6. May 28th, 2014 at 12:06 pm      Reply Betty Thomson Says:

Liv, how lucky you are! You are about to embark on this big adventure. Remember all of us here at home. Keep smiling and you’ll return with lifelong friends and amazing memories. Can’t wait to hear all your stories.
    love AB

7. May 29th, 2014 at 9:00 am      Reply fraser Says:

hi liv this is Fraser are you worried about it?

8. May 29th, 2014 at 9:01 am      Reply fraser Says:

going to china I mean

9. May 29th, 2014 at 9:35 am      Reply Kate Says:

We can’t believe that the time for you to leave is already here. It was so lovely to see all the excited children this morning – even if it was in the dark! Hope you have an excellent flight, enjoy the Tim Tams and we’ll be talking to you very soon. Love you lots xx

10. May 29th, 2014 at 9:42 am      Reply Mr S Says:

I hope you’ve arrived safely. Have a fantastic trip, I’ll be checking your blog for updates!

11. May 29th, 2014 at 4:10 pm      Reply Nic Boyle Says:

And she’s off!!! Gonna miss ya face kiddo. Have fun πŸ™‚

12. May 29th, 2014 at 9:02 pm      Reply Kate Says:

13. May 29th, 2014 at 9:07 pm      Reply Kate Andrews Says:

We have been following your flight all day and can see that you are nearly there. Hope you’ve had a fun flight, you must all be exhausted – we are! Looking forward to hearing from you. Love always Mum, Dad and Frase

14. May 30th, 2014 at 7:47 am      Reply Betty Thomson Says:

‘Nihao’ my beautiful girl. Have a wonderful day.
    πŸ™‚ AB

15. May 30th, 2014 at 4:52 pm      Reply Kate Andrews Says:

Hi Livvy-lou! So sorry we missed your Skype this morning, can’t wait to talk to you. Love mum

16. May 30th, 2014 at 4:53 pm      Reply Kate Andrews Says:

Hope you’re having a great time

17. May 30th, 2014 at 5:01 pm      Reply Betty Thomson Says:

Hi Liv, just letting you know that mum has been trying really hard to leave you a message but they will not send, She was so sorry to miss your Skype this morning but she and dad were at work. they send their love and and will keep trying with their own message. Frase also sends his love.
    AB

18. May 30th, 2014 at 5:07 pm      Reply Kate Andrews Says:

Hi Livvy-lou!

19. May 30th, 2014 at 5:11 pm      Reply Betty Thomson Says:

Hi Livvy-lou

20. May 30th, 2014 at 5:16 pm      Reply Betty Thomson Says:

Hi Liv! This comment is from mum. We seem to be unable to comment on your blog, it won’t post anything we write, so we are going to use Aunty Bet’s email address to keep in contact.
    We followed your flight on flight radar all day yesterday and we were thrilled to see you land safely. It certainly seemed to take a long time for you to pass over Australia! Hope you enjoyed the tim-tams and that the flight was fun. I’m so sorry I missed your Skype this morning, we are all really keen to talk to you and I hope we hear from you soon. Love you sooo much! Mum xxx P.S. Can’t wait to hear about the Pearl Tower!

21. May 30th, 2014 at 7:19 pm      Reply Mr S Says:

Glad to hear you made it safe and sound, have a great time!

22. May 30th, 2014 at 8:37 pm      Reply china5 Says:

Hi!!! China is amazing! Can!’t wait to see you all! Miss you!

Olivia xxx

23. May 30th, 2014 at 8:41 pm      Reply Betty Thomson Says:

hi liv

24. May 31st, 2014 at 7:56 pm      Reply Betty Thomson Says:

hi Liv, another day without you here. hope you had a great day at the science and technology centre. couldn’t find you in the photo but guess you were somewhere near Harrry. You sure won’t lose him in a crowd!
    Keep smiling AB xxx

25. June 1st, 2014 at 9:47 am      Reply Kate Says:

We so enjoyed reading the post about your day yesterday. It sounds so exciting. We missed hearing from you yesterday and look forward to hopefully hearing from you tonight. It has rained very heavily all night and continues today. Very boring at sternberg street just assignments and cleaning – lucky you missing out on that! Love you

26. June 1st, 2014 at 11:51 am      Reply Nic Boyle Says:

Hey livvy, how you going chick? Miss your little face! Hope I get to talk to you soon. It’s wet and crapy here today, so movie day on the couch is as exciting as it gets! Your day at the circus sounds heaps better!! Have fun chicky xx

27. June 2nd, 2014 at 8:41 am      Reply Kate Says:

Hi Liv,

Just reading your itinerary for the day, I’m so envious of the opera performance you are going to see tonight (hint of ballet!). Nana and poppy saw a special opera when they were in Vietnam and they loved it. Hope we get to talk to you tonight, Frase is really Liv-sick! Love always, Mum xx

28. June 2nd, 2014 at 10:06 am      Reply Ali Torney Says:

Hi Liv

Mum is keeping us up to date with your adventures !! We missed you at Hannah’s party on the weekend – but we will make up for it when you return !!

Keep having an awesome time and say hello to Mr Parks for me !!

Love ali

29. June 2nd, 2014 at 10:19 pm      Reply Betty Thomson Says:

Hi Livvy, missing you heaps but know you are having a wonderful time. Tomorrow you get to go to school like the rest of us!!! I hear that you have really enjoyed the markets. You really are your nana’s girl. Keep smiling and we’ll see you soon πŸ™‚ AB

30. June 4th, 2014 at 7:53 pm      Reply Betty Thomson Says:

hi liv, only two more sleeps and you’ll be winging your way back to us. Make the most of it! love AB

Recent Comments

Categories

Categories