Spring Gully PS – Team China

Just another global2.vic.edu.au site

Harry

Hiya!3 days till we leave. Im like: “Lol! Seeya Charlie! Don’t expect any presents!” I am not nervous anymore. Just totes exciteamondo!

I am so unbearably tired. Last night was awesome when we went to the circus. My favourite act was when these four girls were doing gymnastics on top of each other. I am really excited to go to Suzhou, and am equally excited about coming home…

Science and Technology Centre, Shanghai

10 days to go and I am elated and nervous. Partly because of the fear of the unknown. I am excited about meeting new friends in China and going to the circus on the Sunday night, and within the limit of days until the 5:30 departure to the Tullamarine airport, I will wait anxiously and excitedly at home, staring at my neatly packed suitcase sitting solemnly on my bedroom floor.

“Harry”

1. May 23rd, 2014 at 12:23 pm      Reply Richard Brakha Says:

You’ll have a great time mate. im very proud of you for taking this courageous step. The first step to a life full of exploring the world. Enjoy !

2. May 29th, 2014 at 9:41 am      Reply Mr S Says:

I hope you’ve arrived safely. Have a fantastic trip, I’ll be checking your blog for updates!

3. May 29th, 2014 at 10:00 am      Reply georgia Says:

Hey harry while you’re going to exciting china and having a blast i’m sitting at home with the flu with a bad headache. Anyway i hope u have a great time in china, i’m sure u will have the best time of your life! We’d love to see some photos asap. keep us posted. Love Georgia your favourite cousin form Adelaide

4. May 30th, 2014 at 9:25 am      Reply Richard Brakha Says:

Welcome to China Harry. I hope the flight went well and you got some sleep on the way over. I watched your flight land last night on an app on my phone. very exciting !! The weather in China looks very warm today. I cant wait to hear how it is all going and how you are enjoying China. Have a great time mate.

5. May 30th, 2014 at 10:44 am      Reply Ali Brakha Says:

Hi Darling,
    Thanks for your lovely email! So sorry we missed your Skype call – I wasn’t expecting one this morning.
    Charlie and I watched your plane take off on the Flightradar app and I tracked it all the way until you landed! It was great to know where you were at different times of the day.
    Have an amazing day today and Charlie and I can’t wait to hear all about it.
    Lots of love to you Harry, Mum xo❤️

6. May 30th, 2014 at 12:19 pm      Reply Grandpa and Nanny Says:

Well done, Harry! What an amazing experience to be in the country with the world’s greatest population. Maybe you will also learn something of China’s ancient culture, stretching back more than 5000 years.

Did you go on the Maglev train from the airport? We need one of those here in Melbourne.

Keep safe and happy.

7. May 30th, 2014 at 10:34 pm      Reply Ali Brakha Says:

Hi Harry,
    It was great to get your Skype call tonight. Charlie and I lived hearing all about your flight, your hotel, the Pearl Tower, the weather, what you ate and that you’ve bought us PRESENTS already!!!
    I hope you get a long and restful sleep tonight – you were exhausted before dinner tonight.
    Have another great day tomorrow. Much love from Mum XO

8. May 31st, 2014 at 10:03 am      Reply Lily Says:

Hi Harry it’s lily ,
    Hope your having a great time in china, just want to know a few things, what is the atmosphere like? I would imagine that it would be pretty chaotic being the country with the biggest population in the world. One more question, where are you staying and what is it like?
    Love your more favourite cousin from Adelaide lily (: xoxo

9. May 31st, 2014 at 2:42 pm      Reply Ali Brakha Says:

Hi Harry I hope you are having a fantastic time in china from Charlie

10. June 2nd, 2014 at 8:59 am      Reply Boo Boo Says:

Hello darling,

I hope you are having a wonderful time and collecting many wonderful memories and stories to share. Don’t forget the chicken feet.
    love you lots
    Boo boo

Recent Comments

Categories

Categories