Spring Gully PS – Team China

Just another global2.vic.edu.au site

Alicia

leaven in three days every thing is freaking me out I want to holled Miss Devlens hand <:( The circus was really fun. I really want to go there again sometime. I'll tell you all about it when I get back. Love you.

“Alicia”

1. May 29th, 2014 at 9:42 am      Reply Mr S Says:

I hope you’ve arrived safely. Have a fantastic trip, I’ll be checking your blog for updates!

2. May 31st, 2014 at 8:01 am      Reply janet sims Says:

Dear Alicia I am missing you already! I am so glad to see your photo on the blog and hope you are holding Miss Devlens hand and enjoying everything. Love you/ from nanjan.

3. May 31st, 2014 at 7:06 pm      Reply Dale Hannaford Says:

Hey Alicia, make sure you get that big smile of yours in heaps of photos for me. Luv Dad

4. May 31st, 2014 at 8:00 pm      Reply janet sims Says:

I saw your photo at the science centre but i could not see you and I can hardly wait till you write in your blog again. I spoke to mum today and Justin and they said they saw you on Skype. They are so lucky. Have a great time and dont forget to stay safe. Love you from nanjan.

5. June 2nd, 2014 at 10:58 pm      Reply janet sims Says:

Dear Alicia
    The photos are really good and I am saving them on my computer.
    Today I spoke to Sarah as she is on her way to Bendigo and will catch up with mum and Justin on Wednesday. I was working in the garden today and it was cold out there and I thought of you and the nice warm weather in China.
    Lots of love
    Nanjan

6. June 3rd, 2014 at 4:43 pm      Reply Nanny & Pop Says:

Hi Alicia,
    We’re happy to see you having a great time in China. It has been cold and wet here and we have had the fire going nearly every day.
    we can’t wait until we see you again and hear all about your trip.
    Have fun. Lots of love.
    Nanny & Pop

7. June 3rd, 2014 at 8:15 pm      Reply Miss T Says:

Hi Alicia,
    I hope your having a wonderful time in China. The blog looks amazing & you all look like your having a wonderful time. The food would be so yummy over there…can’t wait to hear more about your wonderful adventure.
    Take care & I can’t wait to see some more pictures.
    Miss T

8. June 4th, 2014 at 12:21 am      Reply janet sims Says:

Dear Alicia
    I am on skype now and hoping that you can get through but if it doesnt happen just remember that I am with you in your heart and I love you very much. Only a couple of days and you will be home . Love nanjan
    ps tell your teacher that I hope she is looking after you as I know you are feeling a little bit homesick.

9. June 5th, 2014 at 8:25 am      Reply janet sims Says:

Dear Alicia
    It was great to see you on skype twice!!!!! I can hardly wait till Saturday when you come back and we can hear all your stories about China. Sarah said she saw you on skypw too. Justin asked me last night if I could make the ordinary phone call a video call ha ha.
    Lots of love from nanjan

10. June 6th, 2014 at 9:36 am      Reply janet sims Says:

Dear Alicia
    Yaaayyyyyy its the last day and tomorrow morning mum and dad pick you up from the airport and I will see you. What an amazing ten year old you are; just like the olden days when families came to Australia from China for the gold rushes and their kids had to get used to being away from everything they had grown up with!!!! Bet you never thought about it like that.
    Love Nanjan

Recent Comments

Categories

Categories